EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT POSITION
Are you passionate about assisting accomplished entrepreneurs?
If you like coming alongside them, and allow them to maximize what they do best, and allow them to delegate the rest then we have an opportunity for you.
Do you thrive in a support role and have a track record of helping others in an assistant-type position? If so, our company is looking to bring on an accomplished administrative professional to help our entrepreneurial team make their business vision become a reality.
This is a work from anywhere opportunity that provides a relaxed work environment and upside opportunity.
However, it’s results-based and requires someone passionate about achieving excellence in all they do and supporting others to do the same.
You are a great fit if you:
- Thrive in a support role: Be willing to be delegated to, nothing too beneath them, able to be flexible, and open-minded on the tasks they accomplish.
- Can’t be a pushover: We don’t just need a hard worker, but someone who works smart. This person is always looking for a better way and willing to hold who they work with accountable to hit high standards and stay on priority.
- Tech-savvy: Great at using technology, project management systems, and online business tools to become efficient in all they do.
- Be detailed, thorough & conscientious: You have an eye for detail, nothing gets by you, and no detail is too small.
- Be Service Minded: You love serving clients in a manner that will elicit a positive response and you help to ensure our clients have an amazing experience working with us.
This position is NOT for you if:
- You do not like client-facing work
- Hate customer service
- Supporting clients through accessibility issues with our platforms
- You need to be directed on what needs to be done every day
- You are not confident in leading busy executives and keeping them on track
- You are not comfortable being on camera
- Uncomfortable drafting client-facing emails
- Calendar Management: Ensuring we stay on task, on time, and manage our calendars to stay efficient and accomplish what needs to be done, when it needs to be done.
- Project Management: We use Asana, and this person will need to help us keep projects on track, help align the team, and drive execution.
- Client Deliverables: Making sure client info-products are getting done on time, every time, and sending them off to the client, and following up for any feedback on the products received.
- Client Management: Be willing to be a point of contact with a client, achieve excellent customer service, and be a great communicator with those we work with.
The ideal candidate must be familiar with the following platforms and software:
- Google Calendars
- Facebook Groups
- Social Media platforms
Hours & Compensation
This a full-time, 40 hours a week, contractor position.
Compensation is based upon experience.
Click HERE to Apply