CHIEF OPERATIONS OFFICER
Are you looking for a challenging yet rewarding opportunity to lead a growth-minded e-commerce company in the sports memorabilia and apparel business?
We are looking for Chief Operations Officer to oversee our organization’s ongoing operations and procedures. You will be the company’s second-in-command and responsible for the efficiency of the business.
The COO role is a vital member of the senior management team, reporting only to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
This business is an e-commerce company that is currently generating annual revenues of $4 million, with a $10 million vision within three years.
We need someone who has a track record of success in a business that sells products through the internet. We are a heavy digital marketing business; someone with an understanding of online marketing is vital.
It is important for our team that you are also a Sports Fan.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Faithfully executes the business plan, achieving or exceeding planned P&L objectives.
2. Leads, manages, and holds the Leadership team accountable for achieving agreed-upon commitments.
3. Integrates all major operating functions of the business. Ensures everyone is rowing together in the same direction. Models the way, always working toward the greater good of the business.
4. Resolves issues effectively—seeing real problems, being comfortable with conflict, calling out the problems, and solving the problems in a practical and healthy manner. Ensures the leadership team is healthy, functional, and cohesive.
5. Ensures that everyone is genuinely following, and adhering to, the company’s core processes and operating system with consistency. Demonstrates effective project management skills.
6. Dependably demonstrates a relentless obsession with values alignment, focus, simplicity, and clarity.
7. Effectively collaborates with the CEO and stays on the same page. Maintains a high level of mutual respect with the CEO. Realizes the unique contributions and ideas that the CEO has, and possesses an ability to filter and translate those ideas into functional plans for the company.
8. Confirms that all key messages are properly and consistently cascaded across the organization. Inherently ensures that everyone is in the know. Verifies that a high level of effective communication exists throughout the organization.
Hours & Compensation
This a full-time, 40 hours a week position.
Compensation is based upon experience.
Click Here to Apply